Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I am still a 12-year-old

Lately I've been feeling like I am still 12-years-old and I need to pray my way out of it. It is been obvious to me in two ways and when I say this, I don't mean it in a "happy go lucky no care in the world" sort of way. I mean "I want, what I want, when I want it! Thanks!" sort of way and in a "I'm insecure and can't let go of stupid things" sort of way.

I have not posted the dramas of the house search, closing, craziness...but it is one situation that is showing my true 12-year-old colors! We started this search last winter and have been working on getting this one particular house since April. We first were told we were going to close the last week in June. It is now the second week in September and we still have not closed. I want to blame the loan officer, the selling agent and anyone else that has been involved, but I actually think it is my fault.

It is my fault because God is trying to teach me a lesson and I am not getting it fast enough! I am a control freak and He wants me to release control and realize His time is perfection, not mine. My timing sucks. So, I am pretty much just writing this blog to get this stuff out and hopefully release control.

That's all for now. I'll share my other 12-year-old self soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment