Monday, May 23, 2011

Trust God....um...easy to say, hard to live!

Whenever you are in a time of "waiting," people always say, "Trust God," or "God is in control." That is 100% true. God is in complete control of your life. He knows what is going to happen and has great plans, but sometimes, it is not easy to live that way. It seems as if Jason and I have been waiting since we got married. Recently, we have decided to live instead of wait. Currently, we are waiting for two things. Big things. But instead of stewing about it, today I choose to live. When a bit of worry enters my mind, today I am going to pray about it. That doesn't mean tomorrow I won't worry or stew for a bit, but today I am praying. Tomorrow, if I do stew, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. Hopefully God will just bring His word to my mind.

"13 I remain confident of this: 
   I will see the goodness of the LORD 
   in the land of the living. 
14 Wait for the LORD; 
   be strong and take heart 
   and wait for the LORD.

Psalm 27:13&14

No comments:

Post a Comment