Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You Had A Bad Day

So today is a bad day. Lots of different reasons for this. A lot of things bombarding me. Definitely feel attacked. On days like today, I remember why I gained all that weight 5+ years ago, because my coping mechanism was food. How did I lose weight then instead of overeating to cope? For me, it helped that the doctor eliminated so many different types of food from my diet so that I would feel healthy again. Its hard to cope with stress by eating when you can't eat junk food or fast food! The real answer is God. I learned that He has given us His coping mechanism. So on days like today, instead of running to McDonald's or chocolate, I run to Him, as fast as I possibly can. Ok, so that isn't 100% true. Sometimes I cry hysterically and freak out, realize that is a mistake, and then run to Him. Maybe if He really becomes greater and I really become less, there will be less freak outs and more running. That's all for now. Just wanted to be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment